DS12 Series Steam Trap
Drain and tracer
A lightweight steam trap for plant applications requiring sealed Stainless Steel construction for tracing services with operating pressures up to 150 pisg. Single blade element offers long-term, trouble-free service because it's not prone to build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs.
Features & Benefits
- 3 year No Live Steam Loss Guarantee
- Minimum differential pressure: 150 psi (10,3 bar)
- No live steam loss – for greater energy efficiency and extended seat life, up to the minimum operating pressure
- Single blade element – offers long-term, trouble-free service because it’s not prone to dirt build-up as encountered with many other bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – leads to longer service life since materials are highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
Sizes: 1/2″ & 3/4″
Body Material: investment cast Stainless Steel
Max. Allowable Pressure: 500 psi (34,5 bar)
Steam Trap Solution for Coffee/Milk Production Lines
Find out how we helped a diary processor who was having steam application issues including residue blockage from the coffee/milk mixture.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Steriflow Food & Beverage Express
This steam trap is available to ship the next business day (order must be entered by 2:00p EST).
- 1/2″ FNPT DS12
- 1/2″ BSPT DS12
Some exclusions may apply