Universal Connector Traps
The Universal Trap is a bimetallic steam trap for plant applications requiring standardized connections. The mounting connections allow trap use on any manufacturer's universal mount. The two bolt replacement module allows for ease in installation and replacement. A built-in check valve prevents back flow. It automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load changes, overcoming problems associated with cycle discharge.
- Universal mount – universal mounting connections allow trap use on any manufacturer’s universal mount
- Two bolt replacement module – easy to install, replace or rebuild
- Single blade element – offers long term, trouble-free service. Delta elements are affected by dirt build-up, as are multiple element bimetal designs
- Stainless Steel internals – highly resistant to fatigue and corrosion, and field replaceable
- Built-in check valve – prevents back flow
- Modulating discharge – automatically adjusts to operating pressure and load changes, overcoming problems associated with cycle discharge
- Continuous air and CO2 venting – maximizes heat transfer while minimizing corrosion
- Fast start-up capabilities – due to high cold discharge capabilities
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Max Allowable Pressure: 650 psi (44,8 bar)
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.