ASME Section VIII compliant, Created and Designed in US
The SSRV Sanitary Safety Relief Valve is designed to relieve over-pressure upset in hygienic and aseptic process and clean steam utility systems. The SSRV is designed to be manually set to open at a predetermined pressure to protect pressure vessels and other equipment from being subjected to pressures that exceed their design limits.
- National Board certified to ASME VIII
- High cleanability: L/D < 1.5
- FDA abd USP Class Vi seats, o-rings and bellows seal
- Bellows seat isolates process from valve internals when valve is open or closed on 83 and 83X Series
- ASME BPE Tri-clamp and Tube weld end connections are standard. NPT connections available on SSRV-81 Series
- ASME SA479 316L, AL6XN, Hastalloy C-276 are standard
Sizes: SSRV81: 1/2″ – 1″; SSRV-83: 1-1/2″; consult factory for newly released sizes
End Connections: FNPT, ASME BPE Tri-clamp
Max Pressure/Temperature: SSRV-81: 550 psi (38 bar) @ 450°F (232°C); SSRV-83: 255 psi (18 bar) @ 450xvF (232°C)
Body & Wetted Trim Materials: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603), AL6XN, Hastelloy C-22
Approvals: Consult factory for ASME stamp approval numbers
National Board certified to ASME VIII
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.