Globe, High Capacity, Accurate
The Mark 68G offers high capacity, accurate regulation and easy servicing, making it the ideal choice for your industrial grade pressure reducing applications. The MK68G can be supplied with a hard seat for ANSI Class IV shutoff or a soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff. Easily removable bottom cap allows quick access for replacing seat and plug.
- Easy to Maintain and Service – Bottom entry to expose plug, stem and seat. Diaphragm accessible from top, allows for in-line maintenance
- Large effective diaphragm area reduces droop for increased accuracy and sensitivity
- Large orifices and body passages provides high flow capacities
- Tight shutoff with choice of hard (ANSI Class IV) or soft (ANSI Class VI shutoff
- For applications with differential pressures up to 300 Psi (21 bar) – On water air, oil, gas, steam, and chemicals
- Zero or minimal soft seals enhance chemical and temperature capabilities
Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″ (DN8 – DN50)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld
Diaphragm: Stainless Steel, Jorlon, Buna-N/Nylon, Viton/Nomex
Seat: Plug – Buna N, Viton, Hardened 17-4 pH Stainless Steel, EPDM
Cv (Kv): up to 19 (up to 16,3)
Max Inlet Pressure: 300 psi (20,7 bar)
Learn more about how our utility valves can help regulate the supply of steam, water and other non-food and non-beverage materials in your facilities.
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Mark 68G: 1/4″ – 2″
- ATEX Certified
1/2″ Mark 68G Series All materials with BSPP Ends
1/2″ Mark 68G Series All materials with BSPT Ends
1/2″ Mark 68G Series All materials with Welded 300# Flanged Ends
1/2″ Mark 68G Series All materials with Welded 150# Flanged Ends
1/2″ Mark 68G Series All materials with FNPT Ends
1″ Mark 68G Series All materials with BSPP Ends
1″ Mark 68G Series All materials with BSPT Ends
1″ Mark 68G Series All materials with Welded 300# Flanged Ends
1″ Mark 68G Series All materials with Welded 150# Flanged Ends
1″ Mark 68G Series All materials with FNPT Ends
The Mark 68G is available for Next Day Shipment.
Size Range: 1/2″ – 2″
End connections: FNPT and ANSI 150 for CS and SST bodies
Plug Materials: Buna-N, Viton, SST
Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N/Nylon, SST, Jorlon
Spring Ranges: All
Cv’s: Standard and 1 Reduction
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.