High Pressure / Low Flow Pressure Regulating Valves
The JR Series line of high pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request. The series is ideal for research and sampling systems along with general, corrosive and specialty gas and liquid services (non-cavitating).
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rates coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Optimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: PTFE, PEEK, KEL-F
Sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ (DN8, DN10, DN15)
End Connections: Threaded, socket weld, flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.012, 0.03, 0.08, 0.20 (0,01; 0,026; 0,07; 0,17)
Spring Range: up to 750 psi (52 bar)
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
Steriflow Food & Beverage warrants the Jorlon diaphragm for use on all of our 3A Food and Beverage pressure regulators and back pressure regulators.
The JR Series is available for next day shipment. Limit 2 per order. Configurations available are:
- 316L, NPT, A port, Cv 0.012, 0.08, 0.2 PTFE or PEEK seat, all ranges
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.