« All Products
The Mark 60 Series handles a broad range of applications including steam, water, oil, gas, air and chemicals. It is a self-operating pressure regulator used to regulate the downstream pressure to a predetermined setpoint. The sliding gate seats offer excellent control and extreme longevity in a compact, lightweight design.
- Sliding Gate Trim — Unique seat design provides unsurpassed trim life and accuracy
- Fast Response — The short stroke of the sliding gate means fast response to changes in process conditions, resulting in less offset in pressure.
- Straight-through Flow — The flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is at right angles with the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. Thus the flow does not unbalance the seats.
- Quiet Operation — The design of the Sliding Gate seats make them quieter than other types of regulators. The disc and plate are always in contact, which eliminates chattering. Straight-through flow minimizes turbulence.
- Minimum Maintenance — The Mark 60 sliding gate seats require no special tools for disassembly. The seats are pre-lapped at the factory and are self-lapping while in operation ensuring a continual tight shutoff.
Installation & Maintenance Sheets